IQ Option trading robot
Trading robot for IQ Option
Today about 95% of all successful market transactions are made by programs.
Taking into account this tendency IQ Option company worked out a unique service, giving an opportunity to every client to work out his own robot for successful trading.
How to use IQ Option robot
All the technical nuances the broker has taken upon himself. Moreover, every person may use a free catalog of robots on the website. All you need is to choose more profitable systems from the overall rating, to carry out their test on the historical quotes and bring it into operation.
With the help of handy filters system, a selection of the necessary program takes only a few minutes. Use one of the instruments corresponding to your qualification level to make this kind of robots. When your authorization process is completed, the blackboard is opening. You should make all the operations inside this space. Just choose an appropriate instrument and follow the given instructions.
The robot made for binary options can participate in tournaments organized by IQ Option.
Insurance of operations before starting to use the robot
When choosing a trading robot it is necessary to make some insurance operations to decrease the number of negative factors. Every robot is tasted on the demo account.
Do not take the figures indicated in the description seriously. Market is not stable, so yesterday's results may already not work.
- Study the marketing principle on the basis of which the program opens transaction on purchase or sale. To do that, check out in manual mode the efficiency of this methodology on the quotes' history (accounting period must be not less than 3 months).
- Monitor Customer feedback. Pay special attention to the moments where the traders had difficulties.
Pros and cons of auto-trading
- An opportunity to get a stable profit without additional efforts
- A trader by himself checks out a marketing algorithm and risk management rules, included in the chosen money making strategy
- High yield (up to 90% per a month), because marketing happens in strict conformity with the given rules (psychological pressure is fully excluded)
- A robot is not able to evaluate a position holistically: taking into account reported news, trend continuance and other factors
- The marketing algorithm does not have any punctual settings that might be able to take into account the peculiarities of the chosen asset flow. So, when rising volatility the robots demonstrate strong collapse
- It is necessary for the trader to filter got transactions in manual mode to enter into qualitative transaction