Best IQ Option strategy PDF 2019
Marketing systems provide people with a lot of various strategies. This operational way was chosen by the company to conclude as more profitable transactions as possible. A really successful strategy will give you a chance to make more exact prediction and analysis of today market situation. However, what mistake many new dealers-in-goods make is that they consider marketing just as a game or as a lottery. These people think that they will likely be lucky and fortunate to make huge profit. However, the most important thing to do in this kind of work is to make choice of a suitable marketing strategy. Some dealers-in-goods use their own marketing strategies, but in this best IQ Option strategy 2019 article every dealer-in-goods will find for himself something useful for marketing.
Choice of right strategy
Pros and cons
- low risk percentage; strategies possess a lot of peculiarities, that’s why a number of marketing risks minimizes; it concerns various assets: gold, goods or currencies ,oil, etc.;
- we are rounded by simple things; every strategy you have has an algorithm; when trade time hasn’t ended yet, you should only place your stake on: down or up;
- control; this strategy assists you in your risk realization; you have an opportunity to make a choice: win or lose; a transaction has only two variants;
- potential; a lot of dealers-in-goods are attracted by digital contracts since it gives an opportunity to conclude transactions practically with no risks; simple transaction equal to good profit;
- accessibility; digital contracts are a twenty-four-hour system giving dealers-in-goods an opportunity to work anytime; every agent provides a dealer-in-goods with a card having a time mode; that’s why the user always has an information about real time in every world place;
- market choice; you have an opportunity of market area choice for transactions making; it can include currency, indexes, stocks or different goods.
- fall of coefficients level; in case the agent proposes payments of 80% , the transaction terminates and the ratio decreases;
- marketing instruments; a lot of agents propose a large number of useful instruments, but they are not always suitable for the current work;
- index loss; a definite percentage of loss exists, so, out of 70% of successful dealers-in-goods, one dealer-in-goods can get one loss of 85%; if you do not want to lose money, you should have 55%.